And not just bacon, but bacon wrapped around beef.
Again from Pioneer Woman, big fat bacon sliders.
Be still, my heart. I can think of only one thing to do.
Get bacon. Get ground beef. Get/make some rolls.
You are reminding me of when I was pregnant, both times I would literally and truly dream about beef!
makes me feel sick, just looking at it... course i'm already sick, so i guess it might be that, not the actual food...
I want to be clear, lest anyone get the wrong impression from Shaun's comment, that I am NOT pregnant. Just sayin' :)
You are reminding me of when I was pregnant, both times I would literally and truly dream about beef!
ReplyDeletemakes me feel sick, just looking at it... course i'm already sick, so i guess it might be that, not the actual food...
ReplyDeleteI want to be clear, lest anyone get the wrong impression from Shaun's comment, that I am NOT pregnant. Just sayin' :)
ReplyDelete