Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I was thinking I’d separate these nearly 30 pumpkin patch pictures into a few posts… make it interesting, but James’ birthday is tomorrow so I know there’s no way!  So here you go!

I dressed everybody in jeans and fallish colored tops.  The girls had brown bows.  James had no bows.  :)

I’m battling the two year old squinchy face smile.  It is my enemy.  She’s still so stinkin’ cute though!

IMG_3197

There were so many pumpkins!

IMG_3206

I LOVE this one of James – love it!

IMG_3210IMG_3224

I’m guessing Joanna is illustrating what pumpkin stems must taste like?  James really loved chewing on this (and yes, we brought it home with us).  :)

IMG_3227

I call this James’ Spock face.

IMG_3230

Almost a smile from Natalie…

IMG_3237

Then not so much.

IMG_3242

James didn’t want to do much smiling for me.  His sister could get him to grin though!

IMG_3251

Natalie spent a while doing these faces… I guess the squinchy face is better than that.  :)

IMG_3252

Pumpkin boy!  I wish I’d made myself go and at least take James to the Patch last year when he was newborn.  I would love to have taken some newborn punkin’ pictures.  :)

IMG_3267

Love my Natalie!

IMG_3281

Love my Joanna!

IMG_3284

That is one big ‘ol pumpkin!

IMG_3289

I think this one’s my favorite of her.  She could be in a brochure or something!

IMG_3291

Getting a little tired of smiling…

IMG_3295

Joanna was tickling James from behind:

IMG_3300IMG_3302

Where’d she go?

IMG_3304

Cute boy!

IMG_3305

Joanna wanted her picture made by the big scarecrow.

DSCN0981

Studying the pumpkin…

DSCN0971

And some pumpkin warts…

DSCN0973

Some more of the three of them:

DSCN0977DSCN0983DSCN0984

This is definitely one of my favorites of the day!

DSCN0988

More silly faces from Natalie.  :)

DSCN0989

My mom was with us and thought to take a picture of the whole area.  I love that this local church does this every year.  So pretty!

DSCN0997

I love fall!

1 comment:

  1. OK... L.O.V.E. Natalie's top!! I would totally wear that if it was in my size!! If I have a little girl one day, and you don't need it anymore, will you save it for me??? (j/k... mostly... ish).

    Also, was wondering if these pix were taken with the cannon or your little pocket camera? They're really good, great lighting and colors are very intense! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete