Friday, October 7, 2011

Sleeping. Stuffing. Spaghetti.

Last Friday Joanna got to go to the K-Park football game with her buddy Anna and her family.  I knew we’d pay for it later, sleep-wise, but she had such a great time!  They got home even later than Lisa thought, due to it being homecoming.  Oh, well!

The next day she actually took a nap at rest time.  I probably shouldn’t of let her do it as she was up until 10:30 again that night (thankfully, quiet in her room though).  It seemed to have helped, and she was pretty back to normal the next day or so.  She slept in the first few mornings of the week.  That is typically how she makes up for lost sleep.  I love that girl.  :)

We sent Natalie in to wake her up after her nap.  I just love the progression of pictures here.

IMG_3121

I love my Natalie-blur!

IMG_3122

She’d scooted down and turned over, probably trying to tune out her wake-up call.

IMG_3124

I am learning about James that he loves containers.  He loves to put things in and take things out.  He also loves putting things on and through.  (Like a clothespin through a toilet paper tube… over and over and over.)  I don’t remember the girls playing like this.  I love it!

IMG_3134

He is getting to eat spaghetti sauce a bit earlier than the girls did.  We have a spaghetti supper every week at the church (WAHOO!), and I’m sure not packing a dinner for him!  Especially when he’d be screaming for what we’re eating anyway!

PA052485

I may need to start bringing a tarp for him to eat on though – something I can just roll up, bring home, and hose down!

PA052487

Seriously though I think I will bring a stack of washcloths to wet down for him.  I just can’t get all this off of him, the chair, and the floor with little paper napkins and wipes.  We’re too used to our cloth everything!

I was joking with the nursery ladies (who all stopped to comment on his extreme spaghetti cuteness) that I was just going to drop him off without cleaning him up.  Jane said she’d just put him in the sink.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment