Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh my goodness that baby is SO CUTE!

The girls were born early in the year, so by their second Christmas they were almost two, and sort of got into it.  James still has no idea.  :)

But he wore his Christmas jammies (handed down – THANK YOU!) last night, and I HAD to take some pics in front of the tree.  Unfortunately it was night and the darkest corner of my house.  Oh well!  (But know you know what all the funky settings are about on the camera.  I couldn’t make up my mind how to defeat the darkness.  With a flash or by bumping the ISO.  James certainly wasn’t holding still for me!)

Interestingly, I LOVE the very first one I took!

IMG_3776IMG_3778

This one is soooo cute, but I turned on the flash while it was on the setting where I had the ISO way up to 800 or 1600.  So he’s pretty washed out.

IMG_3779

Looking at Daddy…

IMG_3783IMG_3784

I like how big and pretty the lights look on these pics without the flash.  But they’re just so dark and grainy.  I’m eternally lusting over a DSLR camera.

IMG_3791

James loved posing for me.  :)

IMG_3793

And Joanna wanted in on the action too!

IMG_3797

I’m not sure where Natalie was at the time.

This is our big tree that has the bulk of our ornaments on it.  We have a medium tree that has all my Star Trek ornaments on it. :)  And a little tree that has Matt’s train ornaments.  This may be the last year for the medium tree; it’s looking very sad and Charlie Brownish, if you know what I mean.  I LOVE Christmas trees.  I love how pretty they are and how they light up the room.  And I love my Nativities… and our stockings and all the crafts the girls make and all the cards we get in the mail.  Ahhhh…  Christmas.  Now I need to go turn on some music!

No comments:

Post a Comment