Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trunk or Treat!

Our church had a Trunk or Treat event this year, and it was great fun!

We got the kiddos dressed at home to check the fit of everything and what hair accoutrements and other accessories they would need.

And so my mom and David could stop by and see them in their costumes.

My mom took some of these pics; the others were from our camera.  Most of the pictures are of James.  I’m blaming this on how he was asleep for his first Halloween and we needed to make up for it.  Not because he’s our favorite.  :)

assortment 147IMG_3518

Little Bo Peep and her sheep:

IMG_3521

As David put it – James is a cotton picker.

IMG_3523assortment 153IMG_3530

I love Joanna’s sweet face in this one.  James is really going after the cotton balls.  :)

assortment 154

At the church James really was mostly cheerful.  But of course it is rough being a baby sheep sometimes:

PA302552

Joanna especially loved going car to car to get treats.  Natalie figured it out pretty quickly.  It was hard pushing the stroller and keeping up with both Natalie and Joanna (Matt was handing out candy at our car) – they just move at such different speeds!

IMG_3533

I tried to get a picture of Aiden the cowboy and Natalie the cowgirl.

IMG_3537

We fed James to keep him from picking cotton.  When I blew through the Mum mum stash, I dug in Natalie’s bag for the pretzels she’d scored.  :)

IMG_3541

IMG_3544

Little Bo blue lips Peep and her sheep:

IMG_3545IMG_3546

I love the next couple of pictures:

IMG_3547

He’s handing the cotton ball to Natalie; love the face!

IMG_3548

My precious kiddos!

IMG_3549IMG_3550

Mostly James strolled around without his hat; I carried and showed it off.  :)  It was pretty warm, so he shed his winter coat after a bit as well.  Cotton balls make a very thick coat.

IMG_3554

No comments:

Post a Comment