Shutterfly has deals pretty frequently where you can get an 8x8 hardcover photo book for just the cost of shipping (around $8). My kids LOVE to look at photo books, and it's been awhile since I printed one. Normally when these deals come around, I think "Man, I really should put together a book to have ready to print!" Because I usually don't feel like putting one together. But I actually did this time {code is SUMMERBOOK and it's good through September 11th, by the way}. And theoretically this is a link to the book, which is about the pregnancy thus far!
Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.
I haven't printed a book from Shutterfly since I started taking pictures with my fancy camera, so I'll update when it comes as to the quality. The last book I ordered from them is very fun to look at and has held up quite well, but the quality is pretty bad. This very easily could be due to my old crappy camera though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment