Sometimes when I see interesting light, I pull out my camera and look for a willing model. :) I really would love to venture outside to find interesting places and lighting to photograph around, but I’m just too huge, and it’s just too hot!
So my living room is my studio these days.
Natalie was close by on this day. These bright streaks of sunlight were coming in the window, and I turned off all the lamps inside to get this one. I actually got on the floor to take it – that was rough! I converted it to black and white.
The others wanted in on the action, but the light wasn’t being as predictable as before.
But aren’t they the cutest patooties?!
This morning I was sitting in the rocking chair, and everybody started coming over to feel the boys. My camera was right there so I started snapping!
Sweet James’ hands on the belly.
Natalie came over and laid her head down on the belly. I don’t have a lens wide enough to get a shot this close so I was holding the camera behind/above me and attempting to point it in the right direction. I was also guessing a bit on my settings since I couldn’t look through the viewfinder and meter.
I got lucky on this one – I love it!! I converted it to black and white, but I like the color version too. The B/W just seems more moody or something.
The settings are way off on this one, but I love the look on her face. She had put her hands on my belly and was suddenly feeling big movements from the boys.
Sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment