Friday, April 18, 2014

Better late than never… really!

So… at the end of last month the babies turned five months old.  They’re closer to six months old now, but I know I’m going to want to find this five month post someday, even if the information was so belatedly entered.  :)  We did our usual couch photo session, but I didn’t get around to editing any of these.  Usually I at least try to fix the white balance, but I’m not even doing that this time.  The main reason is that I’m about to take an editing course online, and I’ll play with these images later on.

For these first few, Thomas is wearing the light blue romper and Michael is in the darker blue.

IMG_1950IMG_1955IMG_1959

Is it just me, or does Thomas look like a gangsta here?

IMG_1960

I think this was the best of both of them.

IMG_1962

Thomas is like “Whatcha doin, brother?”

IMG_1963

“Seriously, I don’t know what’s up with him.”

IMG_1964

Posed by the monkey:

IMG_1965IMG_1968

We took some outside as well, but I just didn’t get anything I loved.  I’m kind of looking forward to when I can sit them up for a picture.  That will be a bit easier (or so she thinks).

IMG_1979 (2)IMG_1984

Back inside and almost naked!  Michael is now on the right in these pics.

This is such a Michael face.  Now Thomas is having trouble staying up straight.  He’s so wiggly!

IMG_1995

It totally looks like they’re cringing away from a giant monster.  Matt was over there, but they weren’t cringing from him.  :)  You can tell Michael was DONE with pictures though.

IMG_2001 (2)

Totally done.

IMG_2007 (2)

But Thomas had another cute one in him.  Notice the also cute photobomber in the background.

IMG_2017 (2)

I’m not sure I can really write much about the boys being five months old, since they’re now just about ten days away from being six months old.  :)  But here are a few things I’ll likely find interesting later:

  • Michael is a regular thumb-sucker these days.  I believe he prefers his left, but has been seen sucking on either.
  • Thomas often sucks the first two fingers of his left hand.
  • Thomas’ very favorite thing to chew on is someone else’s hand/finger/knuckle/toe.  He will grab whatever is closest and begin chowing. (The only toes he’s actually chewed on are Michael’s and they’re very clean.)
  • He has a very strong jaw.
  • Michael can roll back to front but has not been witnessed rolling the other way.  Thomas can roll both ways.  Look out world!
  • They sleep in the same room at night with no trouble.  They usually sleep 10-12 hours uninterrupted.  Hallelujah!
  • They nap in separate rooms and neither is particularly great at it.  Thomas is the better napper of the two.
  • They love to be held.
  • They do seem to interact with each other more and more, and it’s very cute!

I sure do love these boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment