I’m running a wee bit behind on blogging ALL THE THINGS. This probably means I should stop trying to blog everything, but I don’t want to. :)
I had this bib for the boys to wear on St. Patrick’s day (and then discovered later that it went with footies that I found in the next size up box – oops!), and the intention was to get a pic of each of them in it.
But Michael wore it first and spit up all over it. So Thomas missed out on that one. :) I think he liked his dino bib just fine though.
We decided to head up to the hospital and check out the breastfeeding support group that meets there. I’m part of the group on Facebook and wanted to check it out in person! The big kids did SO WELL at staying with me, being pretty quiet when needed, and just behaving so appropriately for the situation. Proud momma!
It was fun to be in a room full of nursing women!
On the way out we walked by the fountainy waterish area.
I only had my iPod with me for pictures, but I wanted to capture our green!
Back home I caught a few pics of the boys. Michael:
Still Michael:
James was ECSTATIC to hold both brothers!!
Smiles! James’ shirt says “It’s easy being green,” and it has Kermit the frog. He loves that shirt!
And some Michael feet to send you off!
No comments:
Post a Comment