I cleared out my “to blog” folder a couple of days ago and felt so accomplished and caught-up. :) I neglected to check my camera for recent pics though. Here are some from Palm Sunday!
We arrived too late for Sunday school and too early for worship, so there was time for some palm waving!
Even the babies got in on the action. Thomas:
Michael:
All five!
Uuummmmm… super precious, or what?!!
At 11:00, both Natalie and Joanna were singing with the children’s choir, and they processed in waving palms. James went back to be a part of the action, but ended up in the middle of the choirs instead of at the end. He snuck up into the choir loft and Theresa had to herd him back down to us – ha!
Natalie:
Her little cherub choir sang first. I could hear her sweet voice from where I was sitting. :)
Prayer time:
You can see Joanna’s tiny head in the very middle of the next pic. I might need a zoom lens. :)
We slipped out of the sanctuary service after Joanna sang and sat in the back of the Vine service to hear Chris preach. I Instagrammed this shot:
Natalie handed this to me at home so I took a picture.
That evening we were invited to Matt’s sister’s house. Her son set up a crawfish boil!!
Now I haven’t mentioned this publicly, but I’ve been craving crawfish for just over a year. HAPPY DAY!!
I thankfully had a sling in the car so I was able to wear Michael and be hand’s free. It didn’t occur to me to pack additional baby wearing devices (that one’s in there for emergencies) so Matt could do the same with Thomas.
So Matt didn’t get to eat a ton of crawfish while we were there due to the baby holding, but we were sent home with a doggie bag, so it’s ALL GOOD!
On Monday night we had leftovers for dinner, so I used my dinner prep time to make a huge batch of The Pioneer Woman’s spaghetti sauce. It took longer and made a bigger mess than I had intended. BUT that’s NINE meals ready to go! {On a side note, I really need to invest in a larger stock pot. I think my biggest is 6 quarts, and that’s just not always cutting it these days. I say that every time I make a big batch of sauce or soup or chili though.}
We managed a {mostly} group picture at Musikgarten class on Tuesday.
A very sweet friend passed along her double jogging stroller to us, and it’s AWESOME! It’s rides so nicely!! Matt put the boys in it for a little tooling around cul-du-sac on Saturday. Michael liked it so much he even fell asleep in it. :)
Awe! That makes me so happy to see the babies in the double stroller! So glad they like it!
ReplyDeleteLove, Angie