Yesterday we stopped by my mom’s house after Young Mom’s Bible Study. I made the kids pose in front of the azaleas before we went inside to mooch lunch.
I sure do love these cuties. It’s nearly impossible to get them all looking at me at the same time though.
This is the same patch of azaleas I took this picture in front of last year. It was actually about 13 months ago, but sheesh… what a difference a year makes!
There are two entirely new humans in the picture!
And speaking of new humans, my very amazing mother let me leave ALL MY CHILDREN at her house so I could go snuggle my new nephew!
I told Christiana to get cozy on the couch while I grabbed the baby and went up to peek at his nursery. When I walked in, there was this AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS light coming in the window that I just HAD to take some pictures in! Thankfully I had my camera with me (see azaleas above), so I had a mini photo shoot with Mr. Drew while his momma slept. Great fun was had by all!
Now… I am only just beginning to discover how to get what I want from my camera, but I have really not learned much at all about editing my images. I’m seriously considering an online class in Photoshop Elements later this month, after which I will likely re-edit all of these. :)
Since I can’t wait that long to share the cuteness though… here are some of my favs from our impromptu photo shoot! (Each has been slightly edited by my clicking some likely-looking buttons in PSE.)
I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!! He was so sleepy and floppy and let me do just about anything I wanted to, provided I moved slowlyish and there were lots of snuggles in between. When I grow up and learn lots more about photography, I want to do this all the time!!!! I think it will be a very good way to get a baby fix when I don’t have any anymore. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment