Monday, April 7, 2014

Drew!

I already posted some pictures of fabulous Drew I took last week, but I also have a few from the day he was born!

I went up to see Drew and his momma and daddy on Thursday when he was born.  Gail took a couple of pictures of me with him.

This one focused on Christiana in the background, but I totally love it.  She had worked VERY HARD but was looking beautiful.

IMG_1938

There’s that cute squish!

IMG_1939 1

IMG_1940

He was so sleepy and cuddly.  And smaller than any of my children!

IMG_1943

He wasn’t really sad; he moved through this face very quickly.  But he still looks so cute, and you can see how long his fingers are!

IMG_1944

His great grandma was there visiting as well.  So precious.

IMG_1945

And then, because I couldn’t help myself, and because my children are all big and grouchy, I went back up on Saturday for a little more Drew snuggles.

IMG_1948

And I showed his momma and daddy how to use the swaddle blanket.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment