That's what Joanna says for cookies. It's so cute it's hard not to repeat. I have to make myself call them cookies. :)
We had some leftover sugar cookie mix (bought too much for the birthday party) so Joanna and I made cookies yesterday. I couldn't help adding a little milk chocolate frosting to them (my favorite!). Joanna was a very good helper!
So precise.
Enjoying the fruits of her labor.
Messy!
This is what her face looks like at the very end of saying "Tookies!"
Look very closely. You will see that Natalie is smiling at her sister. Melts my heart!!
War wound. One of Joanna's "friends" from school clawed her on the playground! I'm sure Joanna wasn't completely innocent; she probably provoked her. :) Honestly, I'm glad I have the scratchee instead of the scratcher.
I am the same, not quite ready to say good bye to my favorite sweater and hoodie for the season just yet.
ReplyDeleteWhen winter is gone? I mean do we really even have a winter to say goodbye to?!? :) Our winter is more like Minnesota's fall! Ok, ok, i'm exaggerating--but I love flip-flops, and not having to bundle up just to walk out of the house! To each his own, I know..but c'mon...we do live in Texas :) (I'm just giving you a hard time, obviously, and I still like you even though you want it to stay cold.) And super cutie pictures!!! Joanna's facial expressions are priceless!
ReplyDeleteMESS??? That's not a mess!!! Trust me, if you want to see a mess, ask Josh to frost your cookies! It will be everywhere...he'd need a bath! At least if I let him do it like that he would!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait to be able to take pix like that with Josh again...right now he doesn't fit too well on Mommy's lap, and certainly not well enough for a pic like that...and I have LONG arms and legs!! Come out, Sam!!!
Adorable pix, though...loving them!
This makes me want to go make some cookies.
ReplyDelete