Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday, part 1

Natalie had a little nap this morning before we headed to the church for the Easter egg hunt.  I went into the room before she woke up to grab clothes for the girls and saw this!  How cute is she?! P4031623 Natalie loved carrying around the giraffe basket!P4031624 Daddy and Joanna, sharing the load of the eggs we brought.  Ours had stickers in them.P4031625 Sweet cheesy smile.P4031627 Good daddy.  I see him holding a couple of purses someday.  :)P4031633 P4031634

I love this look on her face as she’s listening to someone talk to her.P4031638 Joanna got a butterfly painted on her face.P4031639 P4031640 She sat soooo still and enjoyed getting her face painted.P4031641 P4031642

It turned out so pretty!P4031649

Unfortunately, they started the egg hunt while she was having her face painted, so Joanna missed most of the eggs.  P4031645

She did manage to scrounge a few, though!P4031647

Natalie found a couple of eggs, then sat down to open and shut them.P4031643 P4031644 I’m not sure what this face is about, but it’s cute!P4031650  

We headed over to Mamma and Pop’s after the hunt.  Post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment