Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Date Night!!

We are very lucky people that sometimes, my mother will bless us with a date night.  The conditions have to be just right, (her date out of town, weeknight, nothing good on cable – okay, kidding about that one) but we sure do feel lucky!!

Last week we were able to use a Red Lobster gift card that was burning a hole in our pockets.  We splurged.  In more ways than one.

I do so love me some fried seafood.  And have you had the baked potatoes at Red Lobster?  I could lick them.  Sometimes I do.  They are covered in buttery, salty goodness.

P1260297

Matt got some yummy shrimpy platter.  He even shared his pasta with me.  Mmmmmm.

P1260298

He ate all of his, but I had a lot left over for my lunch the next day.  I LOVE LEFTOVERS!  And the girls were at school so I didn’t have any moochers.  Smile

When we came home, the girls had conned my mom into leaving the light on, so it was a good opportunity to take sleeping baby pictures.

P1260299

This was the day after Natalie discovered “The Boots.”

P1260301

Those boots were a Baby Daze find back when Miss Joanna was 2 or so.  The size 6 pink boots.  She loves ‘em.  Sadly she didn’t have any socks on this evening, so it took a little straining on my part to get them off!  She didn’t even stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment