Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Photo Shoot!

After intense scrutiny, I decided my bathroom looked clean enough to post this picture.  :)
Natalie’s checking out her big girl hair-do in the mirror.

P2140510

Oh my, can you believe how big this girl is?

P2140512

Outside for some natural light.

P2140517P2140519

I could just eat her up!!

P2140523

Miss Joanna joined her sister.  LOVE the matchy socks!

P2140526

Sisters are THE BEST!

P2140529P2140530P2140532P2140533

Adding the brother into the mix was a little more difficult.  He’s still awfully slouchy.

The girls look so cute here!

P2140535

And James has got a great smile here!

P2140536

I love Natalie’s look – and James’, for that matter.

P2140539

And now the poor brother is starting to slip down… the girls are not interested anymore…

P2140540

Happy Valentine’s Day!

P2140545

Doesn’t she look so pained?  (She wasn’t.)

P2140549

I tried the Bumbo chair, but I really couldn’t get James to sit up straight in it, so I used to Joanna instead.

P2140551

I cannot believe how grown up she seems here.

P2140552

And she’s getting pretty good at taking pictures, too!

P2140554

In hindsight, I should have just walked over and moved the neighbor’s trashcan.  I don’t think they were even home, and I don’t think they would have minded.  And that would have made the pictures a bit nicer.  :)

P2140556

(They’re sweeping the leaves with their sticks, I think.)

Happy Valentine’s Day (another excuse to dress your kids up in cute outfits and take pictures).  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment