I posted some pics from playing outside at Lisa’s not too long ago, but they were from the iPod. I just found some on my little camera as well that I wanted to add.
Some good smiles from James on the swing!
And Joanna’s got a roly poly!
Completely unrelated to playing outside at Lisa’s…
I ordered a product last week that came in a couple of days ago that I’m excited about. It’s called the Sili Squeeze, and it’s for pureed food. It’s basically a reusable alternative to those pouches of applesauce/yogurt/baby food that are popular right now. James LOVES those packets but they’re expensive and wasteful, so I decided to try this. I think we’re going to like it once James really figures it out. I made the mistake of giving it to him for the first time when he was grumpy and hungry. Not good timing, but I think he was getting the hang of it anyway. It has a bite valve (like on inflatable things) that takes some practice. I know I LOVE the idea of being able to hand him some puree that he can feed himself. It’s one of the few ways he’ll eat veggies of any kind.
These were taken with the iPod, but you can kind of see how it works.
It looks a lot like a bottle, but the red part is Silicone so it’s totally squeezable.
Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment