I just love the drama in Joanna’s face!
It was a wee bit chilly this morning, especially since we’ve gotten used to weather in the 70’s lately!
Natalie looks sooooo grown up here!
Loving all the expression on Natalie’s face as well!
I think this is my current favorite picture of Natalie. It speaks to me. :)
Natalie was my snuggler during the service today:
After church we were home for a little while. I LOVE watching those girls cuddle up with a book together!
I love Natalie’s feet. :) They’re still pretty babyish.
Speaking of which, I have recently become aware that Joanna no longer has baby feet. She has big ol’ girl feet now. Sniff sniff…
About 2:00 James was down for a much-needed nap and Matt and the girls headed to Uncle Mark’s house for Superbowl fun and food!
I waited (and caught up on some Hulu!) for James and we walked on over.
This picture is funny because James is a little obsessed with a deer head mounted on the wall at Uncle Mark’s house. I keep thinking that James is thinking, “Will they do that to me?” He always looks worried about it. :)
Uncle Mark let the girls each have a turn sitting on his shoulders on the couch and he’d let them fall to the cushion. It was cute, but they were done before I got my camera. Joanna and Natalie recreated it with each other though:
I’m not sure Joanna is quite strong enough though. :)
I just think this boy is toooooo cute!
So is this girl!
Eating a brat – yum!
Natalie snuggled with Aunt Mindy for awhile, then found a sweet spot and fell asleep! I knew she was kind of tired and hadn’t had a nap, but I still couldn’t believe she would crash with all that noise around her.
But she did, and it was so cute! I had to wake her up after 45 minutes or so because it was late, and I wanted her to sleep tonight!
Three years ago on Superbowl Sunday Natalie was barely a month old:
She slept through that game too. :) (On the same part of the same couch.)
No comments:
Post a Comment