Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Three Sweet Valentines

I should have gotten a picture of all the kids before school on Tuesday, but we were already running late (and I just didn’t think about it!)  So this is what everybody looked like in the afternoon, after a long, hard day.  :)

Joanna got a sticker for having a clean area at some point in the day, and she wouldn’t take it off for the picture.  Natalie is actually in her change of clothes for the day.  I think it might be the only time this year she’s needed a change.  Fortunately, there was a rather Valentineish outfit in the bag!  The outfit she had on was soooooooo cute though, I will probably have to take her picture in it once it’s washed.

IMG_4614

I was trying to be creative in getting the girls to look at me and smile.

IMG_4615

I was less than effective, as you can see.

IMG_4616

Awwwww!!!

IMG_4620

IMG_4621

This smile was for his biggest sis!

IMG_4622

He was in quite a smiling mood, at least until I forcibly removed him from his car to head to Grandma’s.  Poor James.

IMG_4624

He’s actually in his change of clothes too.  His outfit wasn’t super Valentiney, but it was a grey/red striped onesie and cute jeans.  Alas…

I was so glad to have enchilada night on Valentine’s!!

It was a very wonderful evening with family, one in which I did not have to cook or clean up my kitchen.  That is my idea of a Valentine!

Andy is so good to be covered up in little animals by a four year old.

IMG_4625

It made her so happy.  :)

IMG_4627

I’m hoping to get back on track with my blogging in the next day or so.  I’ve been super-obsessed with scanning things and cleaning out, to the detriment of all my other usual activities… and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment