Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Things that Make You Happy

Just a little while ago I was cleaning up my very messy kitchen from dinner and thinking about how I still needed to make lunches for school tomorrow when it hit me:

It’s pizza week!!! 

I know I heard the angels singing.  It was glorious.  I only had to make little James’ lunch.  Ahhhhhh…

Here a a few iPod pics from today.  James LOVES it when his sisters take the cushions off the couch in the playroom because then he can climb up!

I found him in there this morning so happily looking through a little photo book. 

You can kind of see how his head is cocked way to one side in the next picture – he was just having so much fun!

IMG_0437IMG_0438

Oh, that boy is soooooo cute!

IMG_0440

On our way in to Kroger tonight, we got to sample the lemonade Girl Scout cookies – yay!

IMG_0442

He was so sad when it was all gone though.  :(  Fortunately it was a quick grocery run!

No comments:

Post a Comment