Saturday, January 12, 2013

Natalie’s Birthday

My sweet middle child turned FOUR on Friday!

When she woke up, I told her about the morning she was born and gave her my birthday crown to wear for the day.

In her jammies by the birthday tree:

IMG_0281

She got a birthday call from Auntie Kathryn.  She looks so big talking on the phone!

IMG_0303

James demanded I take his picture too.  :)

IMG_0301

Martha brought her a chocolate bar for her birthday.  She told me “Martha brought me a good present.”  She was right.  :)

IMG_0308

Random, but James put the lion in there and told me he was taking a bath.

IMG_0310

Another birthday phone call – from Nana and Popo.

IMG_0311

Mamma and Pop came over after Joanna came home from school and the littles were sleeping.

IMG_0316

They brought Natalie Bible story books and songs.

IMG_0318

She started reading right away.

IMG_0319

Then the girls made Pop read a LOT of the books.  :)

IMG_0320

I love this one.

IMG_0327

For dinner we went to Cici’s (Natalie’s choice!).

IMG_0364

And I even let her have 50 cents to buy sparkly stickers from the machines.

IMG_0367

Back at home (and the next day), we gave her a Sleeping Beauty dress and shoes.

IMG_0384

It’s her kind of thing.  :)

IMG_0386

We had a lovely day celebrating with our Natalie!

Next up some shots from the birthday photo shoot and some “all about Natalie” facts.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment