Friday, January 18, 2013

Yesterday

Yesterday I got to pick up my Joanna all by myself for the first time in about a month so I brought my camera along for the walk.

I sure was happy to see this beautiful girl!

IMG_0450

It turned out to be very handy that I brought my camera – we found this tractor thing just sitting unattended by the road.

IMG_0454

We had to take a picture to show James.

I don’t really love taking pictures in the middle of the day.  It’s hard to see through the viewfinder to meter and it’s hard to see the pictures on the screen.  And the shadows are problematic.

But the walking shadows can be fun.

IMG_0456

It really wasn’t a good time or place to take pictures but I was getting my haircut that afternoon and needed a “before” shot.  I handed Joanna the big camera to take my picture. 

IMG_0042

And then I just loved the way she looked holding that big ol’ camera that I had to take a picture of her taking a picture of me. : )

IMG_0461

I haven’t managed to take an “after” picture yet so you’ll just have to imagine me with slightly less hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment