On Wednesday it was pretty stormy so we had lots fewer visitors. The only one I have a picture of is Rev. Chris, who stopped by on his hospital day. I love having the pastors come see us!
Chris married Matt and me 7 1/2 years ago, so it’s pretty special that he could come by and hold our fifth child!
A couple of sweet close-ups – Michael:
Thomas:
Getting a little light from the windows in their spaceships.
Michael has darker hair than Thomas. That’s how we told them apart at first.
Thomas’ hair and eyebrows are rather invisible.
I think this is Thomas, going to town on the pacifier. He doesn’t much care for them these days, though he loooooves to suck!
We got ready to head home on Thursday morning (Halloween). I didn’t dress the boys up; they went as themselves – little brothers. :)
Michael is on the left above.
Thomas, trying to nurse his lovey.
Matt took his car and swapped it out for our van, which my mom had, to bring the babies home. He brought Joanna with him. She took this picture of my with my boys while Matt was putting stuff in the car.
For the first time, I had to walk to the car; I’ve always ridden in a wheelchair before. It was a longer walk because of the construction, and I was TIRED!
But I didn’t have to carry the boys; they each had a porter. :)
(Thomas left, Michael right. I can only tell because of the loveys.)
I was so excited to see TWO new baby signs in our yard when we got home!
It’s crazy how the details are really starting to fade. The pictures evoke feelings and memories, but right now I’m in type fast mode and may skip going into too many details.
No comments:
Post a Comment