Saturday, November 16, 2013

From Back in October

I found some pics lurking in my blog folder from before the boys were born.  Most are from James’ birthday.

These first bunch are from David’s camera.  We went to Gran and Grandpa David’s house for lunch on James’ birthday.

IMG_9839

Loving on Sarah.  Notice James’ PJ bottoms on inside-out.  It was just too much trouble to fix back when I had sixteen pounds of baby in me.

IMG_9842

This girl has some great faces.  :)

IMG_9843

Mom and David had a present for James!

IMG_9845

What is it?!

IMG_9848

It’s so good to have a strong big sister to help out!

IMG_9849

A big Tonka truck – wahoo!

IMG_9850IMG_9853

This boy loooooooves his peanut butter jellies.

IMG_9860

Sweet sweet three year old.

IMG_9866

It was enchilada night, so we got to head to Grandma’s house to celebrate that evening! 

IMG_9867

This is typically how you will always find my girls when anyone has an iPad or iPhone or whatever.

IMG_9869

Such fun!

IMG_9870

Natalie’s head/face cracks me up here.  She’s watching something on the iPad, and she didn’t move a muscle for the longest time.  Didn’t look comfy to me!

IMG_9873

This was the following Sunday.  Joanna’s choir sang for worship.

IMG_1332IMG_1335IMG_1339

She had done a God and Me class the few weeks previous with Rev. Ellen and a bunch of other 1st-3rd graders.  They got their pins in worship that morning.  I was sitting too close to zoom out any more than this, but it’s Rev. Judy’s hand giving Joanna her pin.  I love it.  :)

IMG_1342

It took me a looooooong time to get up and moving in the mornings back at the end of my pregnancy, so we would often do a little school while I was still in the bed.

IMG_1398

This picture is super awful (they started to move as I started to snap pictures), but I had to remember that one morning I came out and found all three of my children asleep on the couch.  Why do they each have a bed, I sometimes wonder?

IMG_1402

No comments:

Post a Comment