Thursday, November 14, 2013

The boys’ Doctor visits

I had to promise I would call if we couldn’t make it and get approval from Dr. Harper, but they let me bring all three boys in for well checks at the same visit.  Otherwise we would have had to skip this one for James.  Ha!

I took zero pictures, because even with the wonderful help of my mother, bringing James and the babies to the doctor was HARD!  And I didn’t end up with an after visit summary on James (though I did get two for Thomas!), so I can’t report all his stats here.

Michael was back up to his birth weight of 7lbs 9oz and was 20.13 inches long with a head circumference of 14.49 inches.  He is growing nicely!

Thomas was almost back up to birth weight at 8lbs .5oz and was 20 inches long with a head circumference of 14.65 inches.  Also growing nicely!

Both boys are hanging on to a little jaundice, but it should be nothing to worry about.

They both still have goo in their eyes, so we’re going to dry some drops to see if that helps.  Of course, I have to actually go to the pharmacy and pick them up for them to do any good.  Ahem.  :)

James did sooooooo well – he listened and was brave and all of that.  He weighed 30 pounds and was some amount of inches tall.  :)  He is under 50th percentile, but I think we knew that.  He has a bit of a Joanna physique.  He thankfully did not have to have any shots.

And that is the most boring update ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment