Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Morning at Home

All of the pics in this post are unedited.  :(  Someday I will do an update post with my favs after some edits.  I do love to play in PSE.  :)

Our Bayberry candle burned all night long and much of the day!

IMG_1460

Thomas!

IMG_0541IMG_0543IMG_0544

Michael!

IMG_0550

Can you believe it?!!  A beautiful smile for me – Merry Christmas Momma!

IMG_0565IMG_0566

And one from Thomas as well!

IMG_0574

We had to wait on Sleeping Beauty (Joanna) until like 8:30 to start opening presents!  The kids all made a beeline for their angels/snowman from Nana and Popo.

IMG_0578

I’m pretty sure they could have been filled with rocks.  But, luckily they weren’t.  :)

IMG_0580

They all got a chocolate Oklahoma – fun!

IMG_0583

Then Matt and I had a parenting fail moment.  Nobody knew what a Pez dispenser was.

IMG_0584

But they’re all very big fans!

IMG_0585

I like to put at least some consumables in the stockings – applesauce from a packet – yum!

IMG_0598IMG_0600

We moved over to the couch to open more presents since the light is better.

IMG_0602IMG_0605

Joanna is hugging her new PJs.

IMG_0610

I got James a subscription to a Thomas and Friends magazine.  There is fun stuff inside for everyone.

IMG_0612IMG_0614

I love gifts that are good for everyone – James got a book that Joanna can read to him.  :)

IMG_0623IMG_0625

Dress up!

IMG_0626IMG_0629

This was the face I got after she opened a present, and I said “It’s an addition and subtraction game!!”  I LIVE for these faces from her.

IMG_0633

James got Dash the engine from us and Bash later in the day from Aunt Missy – they’re twins!

IMG_0636

Groovy girls and a horse for them to ride!

IMG_0640

A few new ponies joined the ranks and got all lined up!

IMG_0643

The two very best Christmas presents a girl could ask for!

IMG_0644

Loooooove these boys!

IMG_0646

Next up – More Christmas fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment