Saturday, December 28, 2013

From Before Christmas

All of these pictures were sitting in my “to blog” folder before Christmas, and they got pushed aside for more pressing events.

I took this of a rose out front using my macro filters.

IMG_0418 x2

Then I ran a black and white action on it.  Pretty!

IMG_0418 x2 bw

I love a bouquet of sharpened colored pencils!

IMG_0420 x4

I also used the macro filters on these.

IMG_0421 x2

And Michael’s lips.

IMG_0468

I don’t remember when this was, but James fell right asleep on Natalie one day.

IMG_0470

He doesn’t look very comfortable!

IMG_0471

I had to take Thomas out to snap a few pics one day.  He was just too cute.

IMG_0472 1IMG_0479 1

He wasn’t having as much fun as me though. 

IMG_0480

I put Michael to sleep in my arms but then needed to do something else I think so I put him in the rocking chair.

IMG_0483

Thomas again, on my bed, with a cozy hat.

IMG_0485IMG_0487IMG_0490

And Thomas’ lips!

IMG_0513

I love playing around taking pictures.  Have I mentioned digital cameras are FANTASTIC?!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment