One of my friends (Candice) makes these fabulous snack and sandwich bags, and It occurred to me they’d make great stocking stuffers. I was right; they were a big hit! The kiddos loved eating their Christmas sugary cereal out of them. Yum!
We got a couple of things for the boys and tucked them in their stockings. They didn’t need much anything, but it’s nice to have gifts for everybody!
We already had one Sofie the Giraffe (she’s a squeaky baby chew toy), so I picked up another. It doesn’t seem like the kind of thing that will be shared well. Old Sofie is on the left; new Sofie on the right. Oh, how she’s aged!
I also got two sweet board books. (Side note: I just love that Joanna can read just about anything she gets her hands on – those boys are going to love having her read to them!)
After the boys’ mid-day nap, we headed to Mamma and Pop’s house to eat and enjoy family time.
I love that my nephew isn’t afraid of holding the babies!
I love Natalie’s face when she opens presents!
And James’ – he loooooves Mater from Cars.
The big kids all got cozy mats. Natalie didn’t waste any time in getting her shoes off to get snuggled in.
James even did some pretend snores for us.
The babies had presents too, which their brother and sisters were happy to help them open. When Natalie first went over to help, she grabbed Michael’s hand and moved it along the paper like he was opening it. It was very cute, but I didn’t get my camera out in time.
James helping Thomas open his.
I love matchy clothes for the babes!
And I love lots of family around so I get some hands-free time!
Awwwwwww!
I didn’t take a ton of pictures, but we got to see everybody who was in town and it was just lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment