Joanna trying on some shoes at Famous Footwear recently. We didn't get these, but they sure were stylin.' :)
I'm just loving Miss Joanna in dresses lately! She still fits in many 2T/24mos clothes, but anything new she has is 3T. For right now, she can still wear her pants from last year, but with any more length on her they'll be too short. All her 2T/24mos dresses are too short, this one's new from Gran!
The girls "helped" me go through their clothes recently to see what we needed to find for the fall/winter. Joanna spent the time trying on some strange combinations.
Natalie's favorite thing to do was unfold.
Last weekend was a local baby consignment sale. Here's our haul:
It's all 3T, and should get her through the winter! I'll probably pick up some leggings, tights, socks, maybe a shirt or 2 for under things, but she's pretty set! We already had a few things (yay for hand-me-downs and super-sales!), and it's been nice to get the dresser organized with all the fall clothes. I'm ready for cooler weather!! Joanna has grown a little bit lately, but it's been pretty gradual and I hardly notice until I look at her shorts and dresses -- yikes!
cute! love that jumper you bought (purple/burgundy velvet??). It's really pretty! can't wait to see it on her!
ReplyDeletebtw, just in case you think joanna's getting really big or something...josh is in 4-5T's. blows my mind!
Cute dresses! Looks like you did good at Baby Daze! I was so disappointed that I missed it, but clothing is not something we need around here. I need to start purging some stuff:) Hopefully, I'll be able to put some stuff in the Feb. one!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love your desk...actually, I'm super jealous that you'll have all that room and places to put things. Looks like you have super in-laws like me. They're such a blessing!