Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Misc.

Natalie is...
-Pulling up on everything, including the cozy coupe, which moves! She's also discovered my paper recycling bin... time to move it!
-starting to wave "bye-bye." It's in the early stages yet, but I've caught a little arm movement at appropriate times.
-drank milk from a bottle at MDO! It was only a couple of ounces because that's all I had and I didn't want to work hard to pump a bunch if she wasn't going to take it. Her teachers warmed it up to body temp and she loved it! I may have to try again with more of a full serving next week.

Joanna is...
-such a Mommy's helper lately.
-spent all evening in dry panties!
-is just talking up a storm about everything.
-actually went back to sleep when Matt told her to this morning from about 6:30-7:30 -- whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment