Friday, September 25, 2009

The Park and Toast

Our friends the Vandenberges made us go, I mean invited us to the park this morning!
It really was a nice day for being outside. It was coolish -- practically pleasant, and a bit overcast. I could've done without all the mosquitos, though.
Natalie got her first ride on the duck. I bet she would've loved to sit in the mulch for awhile. I knew she'd end up eating, though, so she didn't get to. Isn't Anna's smile so cute here?!
The big girls, riding to town!
Natalie liked sitting in the swing; I didn't let her get much air because she's still kind of wobbly.


Natalie sat on my lap on the big swings and we got going high-ish. She LOVED it! It was hard to get a pic while swinging and holding her on my lap, but this one is cute!
There's this "rock wall" at the park, which is kind of high compared to Joanna. She scaled it all by herself on her second or third try! In fact, I was way across the park and went running toward her when I saw she was already halfway up -- little monkey!
Queen of the mountain:
Back at home this evening, Natalie tried out some toast.
She's a fan, for sure!

1 comment:

  1. cute. sam had his first swing ride at a playground just before AJ left. I think he liked it, but I was eating my lunch and AJ was swinging him on the opposite side of the park, so i couldn't really see. But sam is very adventurous, so I can't imagine him not liking it...i remember josh's first swing time, too...it was right after AJ's knee surgery...I believe Josh was about 3 mos old...maybe almost 4. He LOVED it too!

    Glad y'all had fun and are getting some cooler weather...I think it's actually hitting here right now...yay!

    ReplyDelete