Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Catching up, a little.

Sunday after church we had a small Emmaus gathering and lunch in the Fellowship Hall. The girls came, too, and Natalie practiced her step-climbing. Will she make it?
Yes!
She went up and down that thing over and over and over again! The girls had a great time.
Just prior to that, Joanna ran into the railing in the gym and got a knot on her forehead. You can see it in this picture I took of what happens when you lay your inkpen down with your 2 year old nearby and you get distracted on the phone:
It was all in her hairline, too! Fortunately, a baby wipe took care of most of it until bathtime.
I guess this was Monday... we went to Gran's for another visit to the ducks.
Look at her, carrying the bread -- she loves feeding those ducks!
My mom grabbed one (!!!) and let Joanna pet it. The duck did not think it was fun.
Yesterday at "school" I ran into Natalie's class out for their walk; I was going back to the room with them so I could feed her. Natalie didn't know that, though; she just wanted me to hold her RIGHT NOW! I still had to get a picture, though. She was soooooo tired. She just doesn't take a morning nap at MDO, poor thing.
When I walked in to pick her up at 2:30, I found her sitting like such a big girl on the rocking horse toy. This is what my camera told me when I turned it on: "memory card full." That did not make me happy -- she was so smiley and cute! I quickly deleted an old picture and snapped this one:
You know I would've gotten 14 more if I'd had the card cleaned off. :)
Isn't she just so cute?!
These are some pics of the door installation today:
Pop's finding studs.
Joanna really watches everything. Pop went out to his truck for something, and Joanna went rummaging through her toys. She found this baby bottle and went over to the wall where Pop was working...
She's helping Pop drill. I have the cutest stinking children EVER!

1 comment:

  1. love the little "stud finder"!! And i love the outfit Joanna has on in the church pix! Does she have on little black flats? so cute! I sometimes wish i had girls to dress up!

    ReplyDelete