Friday, September 11, 2009

Recent fun and garden miracles.

We played at Lisa's house today while it was icky outside.
Emma just loves little Natalie. My guess is that she was putting this drum lid on Natalie as a hat. But who knows. :)
Natalie was all over the place at Lisa's house -- she was very excited about all the toys and things to climb on. I know it's low, but look how she's pulled herself up! Anna in my sunglasses -- very stylin'
From earlier this week, I just love the drama queenishness of this face. So cute! (And tragic, of course)
So we've lived in this house for almost 3 years, and this rose plant has NEVER BLOOMED before!!! We even transplanted it when we filled in that area on the porch. It's always grown, but never bloomed, until now!
These are close-up shots, but it's about 4 feet from the house. I've been extremely lazy in pruning, and the rose vines have been growning out searching for sunlight I guess. This one grew and grew and grew, then formed a little bud! I'm so excited to see this little yellow rose. It smells so sweet!
My roses:

I have been in computer withdrawal this week. Mine's been out of commission since Saturday night. :( My mom let me use hers this week for work (and I managed to get some blogging, surfing in as well!) which was so nice of her, but since I finished yesterday afternoon, we've been computerless around here. A day is not so long to go without, but I've missed it! I'm blogging a lot today, and even scheduling some posts to appear in the next couple of days, just to spread things out a bit. I haven't heard from our computer guy, but I know he gets busy. I left him a message today, and will bug him tomorrow if I don't hear from him! I really don't need it until Tuesday for work, but my mom will be working then, so I really do need it then! I'm sure I can figure out something to do if it's not ready by then (or if it's permanantely dead), but I miss my little Dell. :( There are plenty of computers at the church, and even a couple with the programs I need, so I'm sure I could computer-hop during people's lunch hours or something. Or maybe the congregation would be interested in a hand-written bulletin this week. :) He he.

No comments:

Post a Comment