She went for a walk around the lake with Mom and David.
Kara gave the girls some sweet gifts. This is Joanna's dog in a purse -- perfect! When asked what the puppy's name was, Joanna came up with "Krispie." Perfect. That child does love her Rice Krispies. :)
Monday, November 30, 2009
Joanna loves Thanksgiving, too.
But first, I forgot this picture in Natalie's post. She LOVED playing on the exercise ball at Grandma's house. We'll have to pull ours out at home pretty soon!
Classic Joanna face. She's wearing one of Aunt Gail's necklaces. She asked to wear them a lot this week!
She's a very good piano player -- I'm thinking lessons may be in her future...
Wearing Pop's glasses, I think -- a very good look. :)
Joanna was a little more wary of Weencie. She preferred to look at her from afar, and she did NOT like Weencie kisses. I know they'll grow on her, though. :)
She really loved flipping over with Uncle Steve. He indulged her many many times!
And she got to help Aunt Mindy blow out her birthday candles! Happy birthday, Aunt Mindy!
And she snuck a treat from the dessert table! We had her reenact this for photographic purposes. :)
The kids really played very well; I was impressed.
Aunt Gail put some gloss on Joanna's lips. First attempt at a picture -- Joanna is a silly girl.
There's my sweet girl, chatting on the cell phone with her "kissable lips." Oh, they grow so fast. :)
Sitting with Aunt Mary and Aunt Pat

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment