Sunday, November 29, 2009

Natalie's First Thanksgiving

This is the first of a few Thanksgiving posts. Thanksgiving lasted several days, and we took lots of pictures!
Natalie got to meet her Aunt Dee (my mom's oldest sister). They have had lots of fun over the past few days. The girls love looking out low windows. Both my grandma and Uncle Mark's house have some low windows for the girls.
This is at Uncle Mark's house. We seriously need some more low windows at our house!
After visiting for a bit at Grandma's house Thursday morning, we headed to Matt's brother's (Uncle Mark) for a yummy Thanksgiving meal.
We all got to meet Aunt Mindy's new dog Weencie. Natalie really loved her. It was a little scary actually that she had NO FEAR of the dog.
It was so cute... Natalie just crawled right up in Mindy's lap and gave her a snuggle. Miss Natalie's is not usually so forward.
Cousin Kurt took Natalie for a few walks.
She was transfixed by the iphone.
We played at Uncle Mark's for awhile, then I took the girls home to nap. I really wanted them to sleep at least a little with all the excitement going on. Natalie took a great nap in her crib, and I ended up with a Joanna on me for about 40 minutes.
Then we got to go back to Uncle Mark's, and I finally got some turkey! I was ready!!
Then we headed back to Grandma's for some leftovers and more family time. I'm going to try to list everyone who came in a later post.
Natalie and Aunt Pat (this is her great great Aunt!)
Some neck kisses from Aunt Gail.
Don't be scared, Uncle John is really very nice and friendly. :)
Cousins Keelan and Mikey loved on her very much!
One of the rare pictures of Mommy from the past few days.
And Daddy!
Natalie loved scooting around discovering things at Grandma's house.
Some hugs to cousin Jade (my cousin's little girl), who will be 2 in January. She right in-between my girls. I wish I'd gotten a better picture of her!
More to come!
Natalie had a very wonderful first Thanksgiving, I think. She ate lots of yummy food and got held by lots of wonderful family. What more could you want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment