Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Pences in Autumn

The girls and I took Didi for a walk this morning. It was fun.
Back home, I just HAD to put them in the leaves for some pictures. They were calling to me; I couldn't help it.
Silly face, but so cute! Natalie was 10 months old yesterday... I forgot to post it!
They're both showing me their beautiful leaves. :)
I didn't try to lay Natalie down; I don't think she would've thought it was fun.
This picture makes my heart smile. I just love it.

I love this next one because Natalie had started to pat Joanna's leg.
This is our current best "sister pic." They're both looking at the camera and sort of smiling! Love it!!
I just love this pretend pouty face. So dramatic!
There's my girl!

1 comment:

  1. how cute!!! love the pouty face! all the pix are so cute of them in the leaves! we have leaves in our backyard i could put them in, but it's been a long while since i last cleaned up the dog's messes out there, so i don't think i'll try it...besides the fact that it's very wet and soggy out there right now!

    ReplyDelete