Joanna always naps in her panties and very rarely has accidents. She slept the whole night Tuesday night just fine but woke up at 6am completely soaked. Actually, I don't know whether she peed, then woke up or woke up, then peed out of habit. I feel like I need to try it a few more days just to see. If it really seems to cause her to wake up early or messes with her nights, we'll go back to diapers at night for sure. However, if she's some kind of magical toddler whose able to be night dry at 2 1/2, might as well do it! I feel like the diaper is definitely a crutch for her. She could never wear pull-ups or diapers and refrain from peeing in them. However, she does so great every day in panties. Sure, there are the occasional accidents, (Sometimes I think she just gets mad and pees.) but it has been an AMAZINGLY easy process. You can congratulate Joanna; I had NOTHING to do with it. She's in panties again tonight... we'll see. I actually found a night light and stuck it in the bathroom, just in case. Then I showed her how it lights up in the dark and how to find the bathroom from her room (it's next door). I'm not sure this information will prevent her from peeing in her bed, but I figure it can't hurt.
I am running out of mattress pads though.
:)
thanks for the answer! i feel all special and important...sad, huh?!
ReplyDelete