Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some Sturmans (and the people who married us)

This was the biggest group shot we managed to get, but it's sure not everybody! You'll see I'm holding Mikey, who very much did NOT want to take a picture. Sorry, Mikey -- thanks for letting me grab you, though! For any interested family, I uploaded the big version of this picture, so you should be able to download it from here. Just click on it, and then right click the image to save to your computer. I'm pretty sure the file will be a good size and good quality. If you find that's not the case, email me (or Emma, because I stole it from her!), and I'll send it to you. jessicapence@live.com Pictured are (left to right, top to bottom): Uncle Val, Uncle Robert, Aunt Kim holding Joanna, Aunt Pat, Kara, Uncle Mark, Aunt Merri, Emma, Jessica holding Mikey, Keelan, Grandma, Natalie, Mom, Uncle John.
Not pictured (I'm positive I'll forget somebody... don't take it personally -- I love you all!): Carl, Jim, Dee and Jim, Gail, Ida, Anne, Jade, Andy, Christiana, Kalli and Terry, Rob, Theresa, Jeff
Grandma (and all her helpers) fed a lot of people over the past few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment