Natalie...
-walks everywhere. When she falls, she gets right back up to walk some more. She still falls pretty often. She's the most sturdy in bare feet or Robeez, but can walk in all her shoes (even jellies!)
-LOVES to sing "If You're Happy and You Know It" all the time. In fact, she often does her little motions for it during other music too. If you haven't watched the video I posted here, you need to DO IT NOW. It's sooooo cute. Other people (who are not her mother) have said so too. :)
-eats a pretty wide range of food but will absolutely refuse anything she just doesn't feel like eating. So there. Her favorites are bread (just about any kind in any form), fruit, spaghetti, and carrots picked out of chicken soup. She will also eat PB&J (yay!), unlike her sister. :(
-is just SO STINKIN' CUTE!
-LOVES riding the plastic rocking horses in the nursery like this one:
I mean, really really loves. There is just pure joy on her face when she's on one. She'll buck herself off one day, but it will have been totally worth it. I’m keeping my eye out for one.
-talks a lot, mostly words I can’t understand yet.
-loves her sister very much, even when Joanna’s beating up on her a little. :)
-Can sign more, all done, water, milk, clean up, please
-can say juice, no, bye bye, hi, and maybe some other things, I can’t remember. I remembered a few: puppy, whee!, thank you, Daddy, Mommy
-wears size 3 diapers, but we’re probably moving to size 4 for night soon.
-is mostly wearing size 12-18 month clothes, especially PJs and dresses. Most her her 9-12 month shirts and pants fit pretty well.
-weighs some kind of amount, I don’t know! I’d like to weigh her; I may turn her carseat around pretty soon if she’s hit 20lbs. She’s still pretty happy rear facing, but I think especially when it gets warmer she’ll be more comfy facing forward.
-is so very very loved by her Momma, Daddy, and big sister (among may others!).
No comments:
Post a Comment