Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday morning

Last night I went to bed at 8:30.  I needed it.  This morning the girls slept in a little for me, too!  It was about 7:30 before I heard them very quietly (both in the crib) talking to each other.  Cute babies. 
The roughest part of the morning is the 30 minutes from the time I take my thyroid pill to the time I can eat.  Oh the nausea.  And you know how fun it is to eat when your nauseous, right?  Fortunately it doesn't last long! 
I made a big batch of granola this morning.  Super easy, and very yummy!  I'm going to put some in my purse for those mid-day hunger pangs.  It should also make a very nice cold cereal.  Joanna's eating some dry (and warm!) right now.  She says she likes it. 
I'm finishing up some work (or will be as soon as I'm not blogging anymore) before heading to the church later. 
I think I may have to start going to bed every night at 8:30.  Imagine what that would do to my energy level!

No comments:

Post a Comment