Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Ducks, The Park, singing, and Enchiladas

We stopped at my mom’s on the way home from school on Tuesday, and we went out to feed the ducks.P3091461

This was Natalie’s first time as a big kid. She mostly really loved it. P3091463

She has a very silly face here! She kept calling the ducks “puppy! puppy!” It was too cute. P3091465

That evening we had our regular enchilada night at Grandma’s.

We go every two weeks, and it’s sooooo yummy! Joanna is definitely a fan. P3091468

Friday we met with several friends at the park for playday. It was such a gorgeous day: cool in the shade, warm in the sun, bright, clear – gorgeous!

Logan and Natalie swinging:

P3121477 Anna was pushing Natalie and Aidan was pushing Logan on the swings. Such good big sibs!P3121483 Just after I took this picture, Joanna fell on the kid in the orange. Oops.

P3121485

There was this great big field and little row of hills (for biking, I guess?) that the kids loved playing on.P3121487 Natalie sitting in the field, watching the big kids.P3121494 She had a great time walking around everywhere at the park. I LOVE that she is walking!P3121495

Joanna is in the middle, in black:P3121498 Anna and Joanna, with Natalie in the middle.P3121502 We met this little girl at the park – she loved Natalie!P3121505

We had such a great time playing and we all came home so tired! And unfortunately, with a little sun on our faces.

Tonight Joanna put on one of Matt’s t-shirts and said she was going to Women’s Ensemble practice. I guess it’s a choir robe. I just love that kid!

P3131513

Oh, and last night, I caved and sent Matt out for a hamburger and french fries at 9:30. It hit the spot so perfectly. I just couldn’t concentrate on anything until I got my junk food!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! i esp love the pix of joanna singing (so dramatic and serious!) and natalie w/ the ducks! Sam calls every animal except gus "quack-quacks". So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want bun pictures!! Also, I am wondering if Grandma would share her enchilada recipe? Those look fantastic! I have about 467 enchilada recipes, but I'm always looking for a new one to try.

    ReplyDelete