This week the girls started eating a few meals like this. It is just too cute for words. They antagonize each other a little bit, but are mostly too busy eating. I like it that they just get up when they’re finished (or finish each other’s meal!). At dinner, I like us all around the table, but this is nice for breakfast or lunch, when I’m often cleaning up in the kitchen.
Friday Lisa and her girls came over for a picnic at our house!
Is that not the cutest thing ever?! Love this one!
I asked Joanna to turn around and give me a smile. This is what I got: Then I asked Anna. Much better!
I didn’t get a good smiley pic of Miss Emma. I think she was playing behind me. :)
You can’t really get the full impact of Joanna’s outfit in these pics, but I must say that she chose and put on her own clothes that morning. She just loves her purple sweatpants and “TUS” (VBS) shirt. Later that day, she and I ran quickly to the shoe store just to look around, and she topped the look off with sparkly zebra print slipper shoes. Love that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment