First I ran over my bluetooth with my car in the church parking lot.
Then Natalie fell asleep on the way home.
But then she stayed asleep on me, which is nice.
Joanna said her tummy hurt and tried to go potty.
I was talking quietly to Matt on the phone while rocking the sleeping Natalie.
Joanna got a blanket and crawled up on the couch.
She fell asleep. An hour ago. She's still snoring.
Natalie is not.
And I'm pretty sure she's done napping for the day.
I am not. I haven't even started.
I want to sleep.
A lot.
I'm working in the nursery tonight, which I like, but I'm just a tad worried about staying awake for it.
Maybe traffic will be really light and Matt will get home a little early and fix dinner for himself and the girls and I can sleep from 5-6pm.
Here's hoping.
I really do love growing babies. I guess I'd forgotten just how stinking tired it makes you.
i hear ya. hope you get a nap.
ReplyDelete