I left my sad little recovering family at home this morning so I could go work in the nursery. They were expecting bunches of babies, and I’d already offered to work; I didn’t want to back out! I’m sure they would have done just fine without me, but I’m very glad I was there – I got to hold a little bitty one! Matt was wonderful to stay at home with the girls. Thankfully, they really seemed fine, so they were able to just relax and be together.
I stopped by the flower cross and saw my other set of daughters, Anna and Emma. :) I decided to take a quick picture of Anna so I could show Joanna at home.
Back at home, I gave the girls a light lunch of applesauce and toast (gotta love the BRAT diet!). Joanna also got a piece of donut that I brought home for Matt. :)
We decided after naptime to get the girls dressed in their Easter dresses and go back up to the church to take pictures of them in front of the flower cross. Love this cheeseball smile!
Warning: Lots of pictures of cute girls and flowers coming up! Totally worth scrolling through, though. :)
I don’t know what this face is about, but it cracks me up!
I think they really look like sisters here:
Couldn’t she be an ad for something?
The children of KUMC did a beautiful job decorating the cross this morning!
We’re pretty sad we missed the 8:30 service this morning. It’s something I look forward to all year as the Chancel is redressed after being stripped on Thursday.
The girls seemed pretty much back to normal this evening, except for their appetites. They just picked at dinner (but did mooch off of me later). I’m sure it will pick up in the next day or so.
Thankfully, Matt had already planned to take off work tomorrow (phew!) so he’ll be home with us! Yay!
I have a doctor’s appointment in the morning that I think I’m just going to run to by myself instead of bringing the family. It should be a quick visit for 12 weeks, and I’m going to meet with the billing department afterward. I will do a 12 week post after the appointment.
Happy Easter to you all and your families!
I LOVE all the pictures of your girls at the flowering cross. Love them! Next year I plan on dressing my girls alike too! Zach and I celebrate Easter with my family at the Catholic church, but I think I'll have to take the girls up to our church to get pictures with the beautiful cross! Great pictures!
ReplyDelete