We have a new park area down the street, and the kids have been so excited to go this weekend! Even though it’s been beautiful in the evenings, it’s a bit hard for us to try and fit in some park fun on school nights. (Can you tell I am READY for summer vacation?!)
The plan was for them to go with Daddy this morning before I even woke up, but they weren’t here. :) So after I picked them up from Gran’s, they got park-ready, and Matt and I made a quick lunch for them to eat there.
They were gone about 40 minutes before I decided I needed to go too.
The little girl pushing James is from Joanna’s class at school. Yay friends!
I sat in the sunshine for a few minutes, then retired to the shade. It really is a beautiful day!
We noticed there is all kinds of exercise equipment as well as play stuff. It’s not for me right now, but I think it’s a good idea to be able to get a little workout in while your kids play! There’s a good amount of shade too – hallelujah!
I just discovered that Matt took a bunch of pictures with the little camera before I got there. I am way too tired lazy to upload and go through them now, but I will post them later – it looks like there are some cute ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment