I’m basically just clearing out the “to blog” folder. All these pics are cute and noteworthy, but not exactly material for their own posts. I’ve been taking much fewer pictures lately. I’m hoping that will pick back up, but I sure am tired!
One day the kids had a lunch picnic on the back porch. I actually took this picture through the door. I’m very impressed that it doesn’t look disgusting. :)
One week when I was feeling particularly horrible, Matt made lots of sandwiches and put them in lunch containers. He also cut up carrots and apples. All I had to do was assemble for school lunches.
James and Natalie’s school pictures came in and they were so gorgeous I spent my life savings on them. Kidding. But seriously – so cute!!
I also got 8x10s of their individual pictures to hang on the wall with Joanna’s school picture. The pictures are much better in person, but you can see how I hung them all in a row here.
I pulled a couple bins of books that I had in the attic down. Inside were a bunch of nonfiction books from my classroom and some chapter books. Joanna isn’t ready for the chapter books (to read independently anyway), but I’m glad to have them out for when she’s ready! The girls both love looking through our “new” books!
One day I said that my back was hurting, and James ran to get the “scratchula.” What a thoughtful boy!
This was my lunch one day:
From the last day of school. James was still sleeping, so we just waited for him to wake up. He’s so handsome!
I just looked in my May folder, and there are about 275 pictures in there. I took almost a THOUSAND more pictures in December (for instance). Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment