And she loved every minute of it!
Natalie liked it, too. She only rode twice, though. Natalie was quite a trooper today. She's soooo fair, I tried to be really really careful with regards to Natalie v. the sun. I put a tiny bit of sunscreen on her arms and her face and tried to cover the rest of her up -- notice the tall socks. :)
Daddy and Natalie!
Momma and Joanna!
Hmmmm...
Riding a train is so much fun!
This was the second trip:
Matt's not going to like this very much, but I control the blog!!! And I really like this picture of my hubby-do!
Her face is awfully grubby here, but I love the shot!
The last ride before we left -- just Daddy and Joanna this time.
Setting off!
Here they come back again!
What's that, I see? No way...
She's asleep?!
That ride only lasts like 7 minutes! Matt said she got really heavy about halfway through -- he knew she'd fallen asleep. She woke up to get out of the train and into the car, then snoozed on the way home. That was it for her nap for the day (bummer), but she's been in good spirits this afternoon.
Side note: Her bottom trouble is trying to come back. Prayers that it doesn't!
One more post to come from today -- our afternoon treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment