Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pizza, Picnic Blankets, and Piggies

Isn't that the most precious sister moment? We've been going outside a lot lately (I know, you all had to pick yourselves up off the floor.). It's mostly when I'm hanging/unhanging laundry on the clothesline. This post is all pics from June 5th, Friday.
I love taking pictures of my girls outside!
Crinkle-face smile:
Joanna is not so big on having her picture taken lately. She's 2, you know.
Natalie, on the other hand, is not contrary yet.
She has discovered that she LOVES her feet!
Friday evening we decided to go out to eat at someplace I knew Joanna would LOVE.
I was right.
Joanna LOVES CiCi's Pizza!!
And fortunately they have a lot of pizzas without tomato sauce. Whoo hoo! With all that cheese and grease, she don't care!!
Natalie is dreaming about pizza, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment