Natalie came with me to our staff calendaring on Tuesday. I am so so sooooooo glad that she is warmly welcomed. Doesn't it look like she's looking over her shoulder at them like "Hey ya'll, quiet down back there!"

The pictures in this post are all from June 9th, Tuesday. Another laundry hanging afternoon, I think.
I love this little onesie dress on Natalie. The colors in it are just perfect for her skintone.

I knew we were getting close to 5 months exactly, so I started in on the photo shoots. I've really pared them down for you!

I don't remember what this was about...

She likes looking at Joanna.

Cute behind shot.


I had visions of this adorable shot of them both laying there with their legs crossed, propped up on their elbows.

This is what Joanna thought about that:
Nooooooooooo!!!!

Awwwww...

"I'm tough. Got it?"

But she sure does love her little sister!

And Natalie sure does love her, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment