I love 3 day weekends! Matt took off Friday, and it's been so nice to spend more, unrelaxed time than usual together. Tomorrow's Monday, alas, but life must go on! I will hopefully post pictures tomorrow -- nothing exciting, just a few fun shots. We took a family trip to take the recyclables. I'm definitely ready for curbside recycling. It's not too bad now -- I just have to remember on the 2nd and 4th weekends to take our stuff or it gets really backed up (like it did this time due to there being 5 weekends in May). Anyway, that was fun on Saturday! Then today we had a church-wide picnic up at the church. It was hot, but very fun! I only took a couple of pics, but I'll write more about it, too.
I'm off to check on the kitties, watch a little TV, then go to bed for hopefully many many uninterrupted hours. :)
aahhh...sleep. I remember that! I think I'm going to try to go to bed right now, in fact. everyone else is asleep.
ReplyDelete